My Process Explained
Making money online sounds difficult, but it really comes down to these 3 steps:
Start a Niche Blog with no Coding Skills
Fill it with a lot of (and great!) content
Promote your Blog & Start Monetizing!
Your life could dramatically change with an Online Business. We all have to pay our bills. And that's why most of us find a regular 9 to 5 job that allow us to provide for ourselves and our family.
What we don't realize is that by doing so, we give up most of the time of the day to actually be with our friends & family. And although our heart motives are good, our most deared relationships can suffer greatly from the lack of actual time we have to talk, know each other and have fun!
I wanted to find a way to provide for my family, but that would allow me to enjoy the present to the fullest. That's what MLGC is about! I want to help as many people as possible work from home and make a living online. And I found such a way by blogging.
There are many reasons why I found blogging to be the best way to make money online:
1. Anyone can do it. If you have a computer and an internet connection, you can start a blog! There's no coding skills required and it's extremely simple to set up.
2. It can start as a side hustle. You don't have to quit your job to start a blog. Start writing in your free time until your blog grows and then you'll decide whether or not you'd like to quit your job.
3. There's no intermediary. Other businesses rely on intermediaries (like Amazon or Fiverr). And that's risky because your success (and failure) is tied to theirs. With a blog and an email list you're the sole owner of your business.
4. It generates Passive Income. Once a blog is set up and traffic starts to come in, most of the income is passive. That means that the work you did a couple of months ago keeps bringing income today. In the long run it's so profitable!
5. It's a lot of fun! Owning a blog means that you can talk about your passions, hobbies or whatever you like!
A Blog can be a great online business, but there's a couple of things you must know before you get started:
1. It's a lot of hard work. Starting a blog is easy, but you'll have to spend a lot of time creating content and promoting it to get traffic. An empty blog is not going to get you anywhere.
2. It's not quick money. Some blogs make money in a couple of months, but most of the time it takes around 10 to 12 months. You'll have to be patient and persevere!
3. It won't get you famous. Some people go into blogging thinking that they'll become an influencer. That's usually not the case. You'll probably grow a loyal following, but it won't get you famous.
4. There's no guarantee. No business can be guaranteed to have success. If you put in the hours and follow the right mentor your chances will increase drastically, but nobody can guarantee anything.
The journey to making money online can get lonely sometimes. When you are starting out it's hard to know whether or not you are making the right choices. MLGC is here to help!
And I want to help you by doing it myself first. I'm starting from scratch and I'll document everything that I do so you can copy what I do and follow along. No magic tricks, no get-rich-quick schemes! You'll see real-life examples with step by step tutorials of how I'm making money online.
My Email list
The best way to keep up to date and find what you need is through my email list. I use it solely to give you awesome info and even engage with you at times.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
The way I see it, you have three options:
1. DO NOTHING. You could read everything I’m writing and think to yourself… “this must be a scam, it’s impossible to make money online” or “That’s way too difficult for me to do, this woman must be a genius”. Either way, that’s simply not true. But I tell you something that is… Nobody is going to walk to your door and transfer a niche blog that’s already making 5 figures a month. Nobody. Do you want it? The opportunities are out there, grab them while you can!
2. KEEP READING. Keep reading and “see what happens”. Sure, you could keep reading and tell yourself that one day that’ll be you. One day you’ll start a blog and start making money. And then you’ll be able to work from home like you always wanted or achieve financial freedom and live the life you always wanted. Wouldn’t that be wonderful?
WAKE UP! The way I see it, there is no Option 2. It’s just Option 1 all over again. The only difference is that your brain is trying to trick you into thinking you’re doing the right thing or that you are too busy now. As Cervantes would say, The road of the ‘I’m coming’ leads to the house of never. Take action!
3. FOLLOW ALONG I know it's scary, but it's the only way. Close your eyes, count to three and say to yourself: "I'm going to do this. I'm starting today. Not tomorrow, TODAY". Now that you're committed, I've created a 21 Days Challenge to help you start the right way. The guide is excellent for beginners like you!
Subscribe to the MLGC newsletter for exclusive updates and extra special content